Aussie Rider Adventure Travel – TotallyCampers – Totally4wdCampers
Administrative office and postal address: 3 Alfred St, Coburg VIC 3058, Australia
Phone: +61 3 90174810
Australian Business Number (ABN) 85523055412
Aussie Rider Adventure Travel is a large booking agent for rental vehicles in Australia and New Zealand and also in Canada, the USA and South Africa. Trading as www.TotallyCampers.com.au and www.Totally4wdCampers.com we offer all vehicles on 4 wheels in the abovementioned countries, and under www.AussieRider.com we offer a range of rental motorbikes and tours.
Aussie Rider was founded in 1997 by Dutch migrants to Australia: Ester Maas and Rene van Zuijlen. Two driven people with a shared love for motorcycles and a solid experience and know how in international tourism. Tertiary educated in Tourism Management, they were already active as travel agents and in other travel industry-related activities prior to founding Aussie Rider.
Ester en René back in 1997
Aussie Rider has been and still is the trading name for everything motorcyle-related in Australia and New Zealand: Motorcycle rentals and tours in these two beautiful countries. (soon to be added are bike rentals and tours in the USA and Canada)
With offices in both Europe and Australia this Travel Group has brought a large number of established and reliable rental companies together under one roof. We specialise in rentals, but can also take care of your side trip bookings, ferry crossings etc, which makes us a true “One Stop Shop” for your holiday booking!
Your advantage of booking with us:
- Solid know-how, experienced staff! We love traveling ourselves.
- We are since 2017 also part of the BikeRoundOz group, THE umbrella organisation for all motorbike rental related businesses fall under.
- We always communicate in a clear and open manner by email or phone.
- Our Head Office is based “Down Under” and we are an accredited “Australia-Specialist”.
- Always the lowest rates, guaranteed by the direct daily personal contact between our head office staff and the rental companies.
- Our directors and driven staff members have personal experience with the many different types of bikes, so we know what we talk about!
- We do think “with you”, and advise in a very honest and useful way when it comes to planning your holiday (i.e. distances, itinerary and weather)
- We give honest advice regarding the bikes that would suit your purpose and needs, and not just the most expensive options!
- We visit the many depots regularly to keep our knowledge up to date.
- Most of our staff have travelled extensively on motorbikes and 4wd vehicles and are happy to share their experiences with you!
- Our replies to you are quick and to the point, and our approach is very personable which makes us easy to deal with!
- Our motto (or at least one of them): The only silly question is the one you do not ask! However, chances are that we have already answered most of your questions before you even had the chance to ask them!
- Throughout the enquiry and booking process you deal with one, assigned (and dedicated!) AussieRider consultant.
We extend to you a very warm welcome to the very large group of happy Aussie Rider customers!